Senior Citizen Transportation Schedule
MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS
Reservations are Required. To Reserve please call Lauren Battaglino at 908-879-3660 ext 2128 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org 48 Business Hours prior to need.
Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- Service to Chester, Mendham, and the surrounding area: Pick Up 10:00 am and Return by 2:00 pm
- Shop Rite and Local Destinations Scheduled every Wednesday unless otherwise indicated
- Transportation to the Midday Friendship Nutrition Site at the Presbyterian Church on Tuesday and Thursday, Pick Up 10:30 am and Return 12:30 pm
- Service to Lunch’n Learn at the Chester Library the 1st Monday of each month
- Medical Appointments may be set on the 3rd Monday of the month within our service area, other than Morristown
- Schedule is Subject to Change
Limited to Chester Borough and Chester Township residents, 60 years of age and older. Driving time is always approximated. No van transport on school holidays or when the public schools are closed due to inclement weather. Special events may alter the schedule. Transportation is NOT handicapped accessible.
You must remain at the scheduled location for pick-up. If you do not need a ride home, please let the driver know. If the bus driver is sick or having van problems, the trips will be canceled and you will be notified. If you must miss the final trip, you are responsible for your own transportation.
Please have the following information available when calling for a ride: Name, Address, Telephone Number, Date and Time for Pick Up, and Destination. If you are going to a Doctor’s appointment, please supply the Doctor’s name & Telephone Number.